Intertextual Connections


Here I am

Take a look at my hands,
Take a look at my heart,
Here I am,
Help me to begin where I am.

WHT@Ipoh was an encouraging weekend for me. I was blessed in many ways, reminded even more of who God is and His love. Somehow that constant stirring is now brewing and releasing a certain fragrant that is making some sense in my life.

Many thanks to the team who I personally saw God in them through various spots and was nice to fellowship once again, like family.

God really encouraged me last weekend by reminding me that He is so much bigger and better than everything else in the world. He is who He is because He simply IS.

I grinded my own heart and mind last night during my drive back up to Penang. Taking a reflective composure and thinking about my life, what more could be given to life?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me. We rest on the thee, our shield and our defender. But God has called me, and I must obey, I need to obey and I want to obey. Rest assured, whatever happens; that's it in God's divine plan.

Take a look at my hands,
Take a look at my heart,
Here I am,
Help me to begin where I am.

3 Responses to “Here I am”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Amen, bro! ;)

    It was good for us to meet up with the 'exiled' member of the team too! :p  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Since doing this play, things have happened. Each time the Lord seems to get hold of me a little more....

    It's wonderful & scary (in a good way) at the same time, isn't it.

    God bless, bro!  

  3. # Blogger z

    so what's going on with this blog???  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.